The mission of the Northwest Central Conference (NWCC) is to promote a greater interest in athletic contests, sportsmanship and regulate activities in the conferences communities. The Principals, Conference Commissioner, Athletic Directors and Coaches are to serve as teachers and role models for academic achievement and athletic success.
The Northwest Central Conference (NWCC) came into existence in the fall of 2001-2002. The nine member schools are Elgin, Hardin Northern, Lima Temple Christian, Lima Perry, Ridgemont, Riverside, Lehman Catholic, Upper Scioto Valley and Waynesfield-Goshen are located in the counties of Allen, Auglaize, Hardin, Logan and Shelby Counties of Northwest Ohio.
The NWCC brings a rich athletic history and fierce competition. The conference supports 9 well-rounded competitive male and female league sports teams: football, boys golf, volleyball, boys and girls basketball, baseball, softball, and boys and girls track & field.
Every year the NWCC produces many college-level athletes from all divisions levels of NCAA to NAIA.
NWCC Membership History
- Elgin (2017 – Current) joined in all sports in 2017-18
- Hardin Northern (2014 – Current) joined in all sports except football in 2014-15, all sports in 2015-16
- Lima Temple Christian (2001 – Current) in all sports except Football
- Lima Perry (2004 – Current)
- Ridgemont (2001 – Current)
- Riverside (2001 – Current)
- Lehman Catholic (2012 – Current) joined in football only in 2012-13, all sports in 2013-14
- Upper Scioto Valley (2003 – Current)
- Waynesfield-Goshen (2001 – Current)
Former NWCC Members
- Fairbanks (2004 – 2013)
- Fort Loramie (2012 – 2016) in Football Only
- Fostoria St. Wendelin (2009 – 2010) in Football Only
- Marion Catholic School (2001 – 2012)
- Troy Christian (2001 – 2004) in Football Only
- Yellow Springs (2003 – 2008) in Football Only